Before you pull a lever, touch a button, fill in a ballot, and cast your vote, remember this:
- Mark Foley
- Ted Haggard and James Dobson
- David Kuo (and his book, "Tempting Faith")
- The Kansas Board of Education and the Discovery Institute, with their push for teaching your kids Intelligent Design
- The war on the Plan B pill, and the rise in abortions under George Bush (reversing a 24-year long declining trend)
- Terry Schiavo
- The couple recently interviewed on ABC who had to take a second mortgage to give birth to its second child
- Katherine Harris, Ken Blackwell, and Diebold
- George W. and Osama (Bin Bush)
- 650,000 dead Iraqis and 3000 dead American, looking for an answer
- Tom De Lay, Jack Abramoff, Bob Ney, Michael Scanlon, etc...
- There are five million more people now in America, then when George Bush seized power in 2000.
- ...and, again Katrina. Because, and I cannot stress it enough, the fact that George Dubya could not get off his ass for three days after Katrina struck, after three days of images of floating bodies, elderly corpses, and more floating, bloated bodies, but he had no trouble getting off his ass at midnight to fly to Washington to try and save Terry Schiavo talks loudly about his and his supporters' priorities (Not to mention the fact that, when he finally got off his ass, he could do no better than praise Brownie). And if you think that this election is not about giving George Bush a well-deserved slap in the face and preventing him from continuing to destroy this nation, one piece at a time, you have been watching too many episodes of Hannity and Colmes.
Remember all the above. And if you are a little fuzzy about some of the names or the event listed, use "the google" to look them up. The list is by no means comprehensive. That is why it should suffice.