Thursday, June 11, 2009

Debunking The "Obama Targeting Republican Dealerships" Meme

Even my wife sent me an email the other day warning me that the Obama administration, in the midst of the restructuring of the car companies we practically own, has been targeting Republican car dealers for closure, letting Democratic dealers go about their business undisturbed.

I didn't have the energy to do the debunking research, but luckily Nate Silver at 538 dot com already did it for me.

Turns out, as usual, Faux News and the Conservative blogosphere will jump at anything that has the potential to make Obama look bad, without letting facts get in the way. So I had to categorize this post not only as "spin" and "stupidity", but also as "humor". If you can't see the humor in this yourself, you own a Republican dealership.

No comments:

Copyright 2004-2012 TheDailyFuel.com