Saturday, April 30, 2011

Douche Tuberville

Another entry for the SHITTERS (Stupid, Horrible, Idiotic Things That Excrementous Republicans Say) label. A conversation between two great American minds: Sean Hannity, host of Hannity on Faux News, and his guest Tommy Tuberville, Texas Tech football coach. Via Think Progress.
HANNITY: He (Obama) could just get the birth certificate and it’d all over and I’m just curious why he wouldn’t do that?

TUBERVILLE: We’ve got enough controversy in this country, I don’t know why he wouldn’t just step up and say here it is.

HANNITY: Move on.

TUBERVILLE: Obviously there’s got to be something on there that he doesn’t want anyone to see. I don’t understand it. I’m an American. I don’t understand why we just go through this. I think it just continues to divide the country. [Emphasis added]

I agree, the birth certificate controversy continues to divide the country. It divides it between sensible people with better things to do (like fixing the country after 8 year of reckless Bush policies), and racist, hateful, and IQ-depleted sore losers who will not accord to the president the legitimacy that the record number of votes he earned in 2008 would have accorded to any white Republican.

P.S. I should say that Mr. Tuberville's political affiliation is uknown to me, but I am willing to take a leap of faith and chalk him under "Republican" since this "birtherism" is a predominantly Republican endeavor and because if you, a sport coach, choose to be a guest on Hannity, chances are you are a Republican.

No comments:

Copyright 2004-2012 TheDailyFuel.com