Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Conservative P.O.V. Worth Heeding

It's not often I find a conservative whose point of view I can agree with. But then again, it's not often I come across a conservative willing to accept and analyze facts. Well, hear hear, I found one.

Steve Chapman wrote a post for the rarely enlightening Townhall.com. The title of the post is The Republican Health Care Failure. Huh? Is there one? Well, actually there is and I mentioned it on September 1st in my own An Inexhaustible Source of Hypocrisy, in which I raised the issue that it is only too convenient for Republicans to complain about Democratic health care reform plans now that they (Republicans) are in the minority, instead of doing something about health care when they were in power themselves just a short three years ago.

Chapman's article expands on the topic.

No comments:

Copyright 2004-2012 TheDailyFuel.com