Friday, September 12, 2008

On Comment Moderation

In case you are wondering why the comment feature is moderated: I turned the comment moderation feature because, right after I enabled it, spammers used the comment feature to litter the blog with commercial links that had nothing to do with the posts. I assure you that censorship is not the reason, in case you were wondering.

All ideas are welcome, and I am not afraid of opposing viewpoints. Good ideas, and bad ideas are equally welcome. (Well, good ideas are more welcome but I trust that readers can judge for themselves if a comment stands up to scrutiny or if it is poorly reasoned and just a failed attempt at spin.)

Having said that, I reserve the right to censor comments that I find objectionable (but I have extremely permissive standards, so the likelihood I will find a comment objectionable is extremely low.)

No comments:

Copyright 2004-2012 TheDailyFuel.com