Sunday, August 30, 2009

Columbo Humor

For my beloved readers, here are two gems that I found on the web while looking up info about Peter Falk, the actor most famous for his role as detective Columbo.

The first is about the glass eye, which Falk had since an early age, after his right eye was removed because of a malignant tumor. From Wikipedia: "I remember once in high school the umpire called me out at third base when I was sure I was safe. I got so mad I took out my glass eye, handed it to him and said, 'Try this.' I got such a laugh you wouldn't believe."

The other one is called The Columbo Made Me Not Do It, from MarkMaynard.com ("For all your Mark Maynard needs", which is a hilarious tag line.) If you have ever watched a Columbo marathon on A&E, then you will know exactly what Mark is talking about.

No comments:

Copyright 2004-2012 TheDailyFuel.com