Friday, August 07, 2009

Please... Cut The Crap!!!

Listening to Thom Hartmann's program today I heard a mention of Please... Cut The Crap!!!, a website dedicated to debunking Republican bunkum.

The author(s) of the website have done a bang-up job to debunk the long list of lies, fallacies, and misleading conservative statements about HR 3200. Due to the length of the bill, and the related lies, the bunkum-crushing project has been split into various parts. See part I and part II, with part III to follow soon.

(I had started debunking this seemingly endless list of conservative crap myself, but I was steaming after reaching the lies about page 59, of the 1200 page document, so I am glad I found the cut the crap site.)

UPDATE:

Part III is now here.

No comments:

Copyright 2004-2012 TheDailyFuel.com